What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 13, 2003


My score was 15

Quiz: Are you too vain?
Margot Carmichael Lester, Match.com

Can you walk by a mirror without checking yourself out? Do you seize every available opportunity to make sure there's not a single hair out of place?

Caring about your appearance is admirable, but there is such a thing as carrying it too far. Take this quiz to calculate your vanity quotient.

1. If you had a vanity plate on your ride, it would read:
• 2HOT4U (Score = 1)
• AS IF (Score = 2)
• GR8CATCH (Score = 3)
• JUST4YOU (Score = 4)
• DREAMON (Score = -1)

2. When you get a little full of yourself, your friends call you this nickname:
• I'm too cool for nicknames (Score = 1)
• Vainy Vainerberg (Score = 2)
• Mr. Big or Miss Thang (Score = 3)
• I don't get full of myself. (Score = 4)
• I don't really have any friends (Score = -1)

3. You're invited to a last-minute come-as-you-are party. You:
• Placate the host by saying you'll show, but have no intention of doing so. (Score = 1)
• Streamline your beauty routine and arrive fashionably late. (Score = 2)
• Decline. You simply don't have enough time to get ready. (Score = 3)
• Jot down the coordinates and head out as you are. (Score = 4)
• Know that even on your least-prepared day, you're way more attractive than everyone else. (Score = -1)

4. Which TV show's title best describes your self-image:
• Absolutely Fabulous (Score = 1)
• Will & Grace (Score = 2)
• Survivor (Score = 3)
• Law & Order (Score = 4)
• American Idol (Score = -1)

5. Your motto is:
• Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. (Score = 1)
• I look marvelous. (Score = 2)
• You have to take the good with the bad. (Score = 3)
• I'm terrific just the way I am. (Score = 4)
• I never met a mirror I didn't like. (Score = -1)

Scorecard
Less than 0:
Your ego is huge. If you don't bring it down a notch, you're going to get knocked off your high horse.

0-5:
"You're So Vain" really WAS written about you.

6-10:
You hold yourself in pretty high regard, but others may find it a turn-off.

11-15:
You've got a little attitude, but it's easily managed.

6-20:
You've got the right mix of humility and confidence. And that is VERY sexy.

Got just the right amount of confidence? Now's the time to search for singles near you.



Comments: Post a Comment

Home