What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Thursday, May 08, 2003


I have been reminded I should update my blog more often. The problem is I look at my sister (Victoria's) blog, her husband (Karl's) blog and I feel my little blog is just an effort in futility. Perhaps I will try it again :-). But not tonight...tonight I am brain dead... manana she is good enough for me :-). Also, not being a computer person I am frustrated trying to archive my posts. I gave up for awhile, but if anyone can help me, please do!!! I have tried to do follow what is posted in the directions but I get no results or strange results. what to do! what to do!!! :-) Also, in changing my format I see all my response links have disappeared. Victoria!! help!! how do I get them back again?


Comments:
Thank you for posting this, it was quite helpful and told a lot
 
Post a Comment

Home