What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Friday, March 07, 2003


Spam And no I don't mean the canned meat. I love how personal emails are these days. Businesses sure seem to do their homeword before posting emails to someone's account. Like today for instance. I received and email on how to enlarge my penis, meet singles in my area, see nude teen girls, increase my breast size and how to clear up my bad credit. Hmmmm. I am a 55 years old, married woman, who wears a size 44DD bra...okay, that last part was more than you needed to know :-). But as you can see each of those emails really fit me! Oh, and I have been pre-approved for a new credit card. Of course, I only have to pay $49.00 to get the card :-). Ya gotta love it!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home