What ZephyrBird thinks
Life According to Zephyr

Photoblogs.org

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, February 19, 2003


Love Is...My husband likes me to cover him up at night and snuggle before going to sleep. I asked him what he did before we were married and he said, he can't remember, those were dark times. Love is thinking everything before we were "we" were dark times.

My husband is always telling me how cute I am...Zephyr you look so cute with your little cup of soup, Zephyr you look so cute with Mr. Fuzz (one of our cats) snuggled on your lap... one day I told him he would think I looked cute sitting on the toilet and he agreed :-)... He thinks I look cute even when I look my worst. Love is blind :-). Love is seeing below the surface to the real person.

In the shower, my husband makes up and sings silly songs about me and our cats. Love is sometimes silly, often spontaneous, and always fun.


Comments: Post a Comment

Home